Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Not many have had that view, none will see that skyline ever again! Sweet! Thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Superb photo as usual, George.

The GF and I were there in April of 2001. The security person found my knife and told me that I couldn't proceed with it. She asked, " Why do you carry that thing?"

I said, "Have you not noticed the number of a-holes around here? I'll cut 'em three ways -- wide, deep, and frequent."

She got a giggle out of that. I hope that she was not on duty in September . . .

·
Registered
898 Posts
Every single American should have a picture like that with the Towers in it on their wall to remind them of who are new "leader" is trying to reason with.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Nice photo!

Sip, you're right. Seeing photos of the pre-9/11 NYC skyline puts a lump in ones throat and also causes one to wonder if the lesson was lost on this nation.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Guess you could say here's looking right back at you....this from a few years ago, right before Christmas. One of my life long wishes was to see NYC and Manhattan all done up for the holidays. It is a beautiful place, but I like being a woodsy sort a lot better. I think everyone should visit NYC at least once, I've been there twice and thats probably it for me. I must say though, you are a lucky guy to have been able to go up to get those pics!

This is my favorite NYC photo, like the one above from the observation deck of the Empire State Building. There could be much to say about this pigeon, but I think the photo says it all.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Very cool photos.
Never been to NYC, only visited upstate NY when I was living in Montreal. That is as close as I have been. Always wanted to visit, lots to see. Thanks for the pics. ihfnlllllq

1 - 12 of 12 Posts