Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
That's a crying shame. Again I feel sorry for what yous upstate-rs have to put up with, thanks to people like the (D-Brooklyn). :(

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Is this something that is already passed? How can they get away with that? If that is not infringement what the ---- is???

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Is this something that is already passed? How can they get away with that? If that is not infringement what the ---- is???
No 71C, just 'introduced' Bet the insurance companies love it though. What do ya think the Mayhem guy commercial will be like? :eek:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Oh No!! All I got was

502 Bad Gateway

from the link

Maybe it got redacted. One can always hope. Goes right along with the Chicago head cop....another maroooooooon.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Much Ado About Nothing.....

The court cases in New York (and ANYWHERE ELSE this kind of crap actually passes a legislature) are gonna STACK UP TO THE SKY when the dust settles, and as such, it will be unenforceable for a LONG time, as it winds it's way ALL the way to the SCOTUS.....Some of this "legislation" will make D.C. vs. Heller a mere footnote in legal precedent......Injunctions WILL be granted, until a final, legal resolution will be determined.....

Most of these proposed "laws" are so BLATANTLY unconstitutional (and NOT just on technicality, but on core principles itself), it's almost astounding, how they ever got out of committee.....Also makes one wonder, if most politicians are LAWYERS, just how COMPETENT they are/were when they practice(d) law.....

For those of you who have never had to deal with a lawyer, I suggest you watch the movie "The Devil's Advocate"....It illustrates PERFECTLY, how they have their greedy little hands in EVERYTHING, and MOST ALL bad things in this country for the last 200+ years (Tort Law, Government-mandated Insurance policies, heinous criminals walking the street, etc.) can be DIRECTLY attributed to them, and their interests/handlers.....

Question: What's the difference between a Lawyer and a Mud Carp?
Answer: One is a scum-sucking bottom-feeder, that contributes nothing good to the food chain....The other, is a Fish.

Question: What do you call a Lawyer with an I.Q. of 50?
Answer: Senator.

Question: What do you call a Lawyer that's gone bad?
Answer: Your Honor.

Question: Why won't Sharks attack Lawyers?
Answer: Professional Courtesy.

Question: What do you call a Lawyer that DOESN'T chase Ambulances?
Answer: Retired.

Question: What's the difference between a Dead Lawyer in the road, and a Dead Skunk in the road?
Answer: There are skid marks in front of the Skunk.....

DocZeus
AKA
The "I HATES Me Some Shysters" One....

·
Registered
988 Posts
New Yorkers deserve what they get..You have no one to blame but themselves...you people laid down and let these idiots to remain in those positions for way to long...Your only option now is to recall all those morons and get real common sense politicians in there before they bankrupt your state..

·
Banned
129 Posts
Are you sure this isn't an NRA advertising program:

Benefits of Membership - NRA
Benefits of Membership
The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance ...

·
Registered
100 Posts
They talked about this on Fox News this morning. The guy said the policy would cost somewhere between $2000-$3000 a year. But he said the problem would be finding a company that would even offer the policy; thus making it difficult to legally own a gun in NY.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The legal wording in this proposed law is ridiculous.

"If the gun is lost or stolen, it must be reported to the police. If a crime is committed by the gun before its loss or theft is reported to the police, the previous owner is liable."

Guns cannot commit crimes! They are inanimate objects. They will not act without the applying of an outward force...like the trigger finger of the thief who stole your gun.

Kitch

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Where will the gang bangers and bad guys go to get their insurance, and will they get it free like illegal aliens get health insurance?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts