Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this pic with it's description. Now I understand that one should be prepared for their job but I find "THIS GUYS" set up a bit extreme and I would assume limiting his movement. For all of you with any experience in being a bodyguard, IS this example a bit extreme or the norm?:unsure:

I count 11 firearms (the ones I can see). It seems that some of the firearms would be tough to get at or there would be a strap getting in the way at the worst possible moment. Anyway..thought it was interesting.

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
Must have big sleeves to cover those on his arms................

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
The few guys I know who dabbled in this stuff carried a handgun and a PDW under their suit jacket.

·
Registered
22,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mystery solved!^^^^^^ :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Yes, that's too many different calibers to deal with.

A pro would carry two glocks of the same caliber (probably 9mm) and if he went to some excess it would be spare mags.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Agree with WCC and azretired. First thought when I saw that. John Bianchi. Guess you have to have a few miles on the odometer to know that. Hank

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I have quite honestly had a couple of guys show up at my home to pick up holsters or to talk about leather needs who werent that far off from the picture. In addition to having a 60lb bug out bag in the truck with more ammo and guns. True story

1 - 11 of 11 Posts