Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from a guy I know from work today, someone who does not work for me, but I talk to in the coffee/break room. Knowing he's a gun guy, I mentioned to him 3 or 4 months back that I had bought a 100ct box of .380 ACP at Walmart because it was there in the normally empty cabinet...I don't have anything that can fire it! He bought a Ruger LCP and cannot find any ammo in the greater Phoenix area. He had back-ordered 750 rounds and the makings for reloads, but not score for boxed ammo. I let him have my 100 rounds for what I paid and he was one happy camper! We're not out of the woods yet on the ammo supply folks, it's hard to find and is expensive from what I can see.

·
Registered
10,917 Posts
We stopped by Cabelas a couple weeks ago for their sour cheery candy and some raspbeery chocolate fudge and noticed the shelves being about half full. They are limiting customers to two boxes of ammo per day. I still have more powder and primers than they do. The local Wally World still has bare shelves

G

·
0 Posts
stopped by a local bi-mart. they still had ammo on the shelf for the 2nd week running. More than before as a matter of fact. still no 22's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts