Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took a poll on the NewsMax site - choosing between Trump, Warren, or neither. Here are the results

Survey Results

If the election were held today, would you vote for Donald Trump or Elizabeth Warren? [HR][/HR] Donald Trump
8,884(79%)

Elizabeth Warren
2,079(18%)

Neither

205(1%)

So here we have a poll of over 11 THOUSAND people that shows Trump ahead of Warren by just a little more than 4 to 1.

Anybody think the MSM will be trumpeting this result? Or will they continue to claim that Warren and Biden are both ahead of Trump in the polls - or rather in THEIR polls?

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Cannot take Newsmax poll seriously. Same reason as those conducted by cnn, msnbc, etc. I.e., the bias of those doing the poll. Extremely skeptical of polls conducted by anyone who stand to profit from increased traffic, etc. Will Trump win? At this point, the demokrats have some advantages that were not in their favor in 2016, namely hillary is out of the way, Sanders is back in after suffering a heart attack and biden is still standing. Of course they have their kabuki court affair running ... about like a soap opera. But it draws viewers. Trump did not help himself w/ the Syria/Kurd decision. Sincerely. bruce.

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
I say the Liberal News conducts polls all the time.......that only show how THEY think it should be. They ignore anything that says different. He won on the basis of his campaign promises.......one of them being......getting out of Syria. He has done exactly what he promised! NO OTHER POLITICIAN even comes..... close to having that record! Trump is my man! I would support him for another term in 2024.......or until I die....which ever comes first!!!!! He is the BEST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD!!!!!!! Bob

·
Premium Member
10,232 Posts
With their impeachment obsession, it's clear that the Democrats don't actually accept the accuracy of polls - especially formal elections like 2016. They have not accepted that poll since day 1.

It's only when their complicit media friends get into the act, and they turn out the way that they want that they get behind them.

Many conservatives have completely lost trust in the ability of the media to be neutral and fair. That means that either we don't bother to participate in media initiated polls, or we intentionally give responses to skew them. Since the media isn't trustworthy, they really don't have the ability to reflect the real way that US voters feel.

That loss of trust is accurate and appropriate. As the longest "whipping child" of the media (with bogus stories, studies and polls for going on to 50 years) we understand that the media no longer has the ability to even understand their baked in prejudices and bias.

Let them continue to delude themselves. Let them wake up the next morning in November, 2020 amazed and confused. It was sure effective in 2016 - leaving them deranged for years.

Reactions: ChattanoogaPhil

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Reported polls are slanted and manipulated. Their polling sample is not made at random, it is picked to achieve a desired results. They know the demographics of the nation down to the smallest of issues and use that knowledge in who they poll to get the results they want.
The polls reporting Trump being low in polling numbers has one desired effect to those who believe the poll.
They want his supporters to stay home on Election Day because they will (if they believe the polls) believe voting for Trump is useless.
Face it, we are manipulated by slanted news reporting, from polls to how interviews are edited. When the two subjects in an interview are not in the same frame, you can be assured the answer to one question may be switched behind another question to misrepresent an issue.
They do that from local media to national media. Do not trust the MSM. They don’t report news, they manipulate issues the way they want in their presentations to the public.

·
Registered
12,789 Posts
Far as I'm concerned the accuracy of ANY poll is about as good as the accuracy of an AK47. I hold ZERO credence is polls because simple political logistics tells you they are grossly inaccurate in predicting anything.

Bet if we took a poll on here, Trump would be a clear winner. Why? Because most all of us are pro Trump.

Polls mean nothing except fodder for the legacy media.

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
Poll:

7,000 US troops and contractors killed in the middle east since 2001. Countless injuries and immeasurable misery among American families. $8 trillion spent.

Are the results in the middle east s-hole proved to be worth the investment in American blood and treasure?

Yes or No?

Hell no. Bring our troops home. Bomb the s-hole as necessary.

·
Registered
12,789 Posts
Poll:

7,000 US troops and contractors killed in the middle east since 2001. Countless injuries and immeasurable misery among American families. $8 trillion spent.

Are the results in the middle east s-hole proved to be worth the investment in American blood and treasure?

Yes or No?

Hell no. Bring our troops home. Bomb the s-hole as necessary.
No point in wasting the ordinance. Let them exterminate themselves. Been doing a bang up job for centuries and will continue to.

Once a S hole, always a S hole.

·
Premium Member
6,355 Posts
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time – except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time – except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.
That's understandable. I doubt their model has a variable for "candidate is criminally insane" :lol:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Any poll that has Trump losing, is false, it is a lie. There are millions of Republicans, who will not tell any pollster who they intend to vote for.
Instead, they make something up, they mislead; because they don't want any frothing leftist in their face.

·
Registered
12,789 Posts
Any poll that has Trump losing, is false, it is a lie. There are millions of Republicans, who will not tell any pollster who they intend to vote for.
Instead, they make something up, they mislead; because they don't want any frothing leftist in their face.
I'm not one. If some 'frothing butthead liberal' gets in my face, I'll rip their face off and stuff it down the toilet which is exactly where it belongs.

Those degenerates are dirt under my boots.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Trump is on his way to an easy win in 2020, according to Moody’s accurate election model

President Donald Trump will win reelection easily in 2020 if the economy holds up, modeling by Moody’s Analytics shows.

“If voters were to vote primarily on the basis of their pocketbooks, the president would steamroll the competition,” the report states.

Three models show Trump getting at least 289 electoral votes and as many as 351, assuming average turnout.

What do the Polls say about Trump getting Impeached? Not actually being found guilty. The scum Rats are not giving up on their smear campaign!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts