Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined here years ago but have spent most of my time lurking in the shadows.. During the whole covid fiasco my business was temporarily shut down so I had a lot of free time on my hands. Wound up dusting off my loading equipment and got a membership at the local range where I try to shoot weekly. I was pretty well stocked before 2020 but spent everything I could spare buying even more bullets, powder and primers along with a new Dillon 750 in .357 magnum. I also cast my own so am pretty set on components for a very long time. Even met some local guys that are trying to get me into IDPA. Have never done that but it sounds like a blast. Anyway, like most I have an addiction to S&W revolvers with a primary interest in older stainless models. Currently own an assortment of prelock guns but my favorites are a set of 7-shot 686-5+'s in 2.5" 4", 5" and 6" configurations. Of these the 6" is my newest model but I liked it so much I recently bought a 6" 617-4 as a companion when warming up at the range. Oh and I just made a verbal deal for a prelock 5" 625 tomorrow. Does it ever end?

·
Registered
26,210 Posts
Awesome shooting and welcome from north Florida!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts