Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

I’m currently looking for night sights for my M&P45 and would greatly appreciate recommendations from any of you that have installed them and why you chose the brand you did? Thank you in advance!

CG

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
Have Trigcon on mine and really not needed. Had them installed by Range gunsmith after front dot fell out.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have Ameriglo sights on my Glocks and my wife's M&Ps, I prefer a wide rear notch with tritium vials with no outline and a front vial with a large orange ring around it. The wife prefers the same model but with the lime green ring around the front tritium vial. The lime green ring on her front really glows when exposed to a light source for a few seconds. They may be called Spartan Operators.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Night vision scopes are becoming really good and I really like hunting at night. I have bought a smart night vision scope for myself on ATN website and on there you can find night vision scopes for good prices. They have various types of scopes, rangefinders and really anything you might need for your rifle. My model is ATN X-Sight II HD 3-14X and it is really good. I haven't paid too much for it and it really does a great job as a night vision scope. It is also good while using it at daytime and it's HD sensors really give you full HD resolution system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts