Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I was checking out a nice 3913 at my local shop in really good shape very little wear at all if any just needs a good cleaning so was looking for feedback on this model . The reset on the trigger is great. Any feedback on this would be appreciated really thinking of picking it up. Last thing are they hard to come by I usually don't see them around by my area but not sure if that's everywhere Thanks in advance

·
Registered
177 Posts
The 3913, 3914, 3913LS, 3913NL, 3953, 3954 are becoming much in demand because of small concealabilty, and made of metal.
Desireability sequence: 3913NL, 3913LS, 3913, 3914, 3953, 3954.
I have 2, 3913NL & 3953, and always looking for more.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Newbie here on S&W Forum, but I sure do like my recently acquired 3rd Gen DA/SA Smiths:
Very early production 3913NL with BLACK grips. Both a Stainless and a Black CS-9 Chief's Special's.
None of these have AMBI controls making them even slimmer.

Just sent two of them off to Novak to (hopefully) replace the low-mount Novak front sights with same height FO (green).

Not sure how to post images yet on the Forum, (i'll try BB Code) but looking forward to learning more about these fine pistols from others.

·
Super Moderator
34,470 Posts
Welcome to the forum! welcome01

Very nice pair of Smith semis!

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
i have a 3913 in my work truck in a sticky holster in the console . Very accurate and reliable . Great shooter as are all my stainless steel 3rd gens

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
I bought a LNIB 3913 probably 10 or so years ago. I carried it as a second weapon on duty, and concealed off duty. It has been boringly reliable with a wide variety of ammunition. Overall, just a very good little gun.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts