Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
So does Maine. They want to institute a 'gun buy back' program which is the first step toward gun control. My good friend lives there and he's pizzed to say the least. Told me it's all the liberals moving in from NYS and elsewhere that want to bring their liberal views with them... Sound familiar?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
So does Maine. They want to institute a 'gun buy back' program which is the first step toward gun control. My good friend lives there and he's pizzed to say the least. Told me it's all the liberals moving in from NYS and elsewhere that want to bring their liberal views with them... Sound familiar?
The libs move to Northern New England to escape the hell hole they created and then vote in the same crap. If we could cut off 5 miles in along the coast of southern Maine it would be a totally different state.
Daryl, Some towns are already doing the no questions asked gun buy back. If you're into talk radio tune in WLOBradio.com and listen to Ray Richardson from 6-9 AM. A heavy hitter and he will keep you up to speed on whats going on up here with the dems in total control now.

·
Registered
12,834 Posts
The libs move to Northern New England to escape the hell hole they created and then vote in the same crap. If we could cut off 5 miles in along the coast of southern Maine it would be a totally different state.
Daryl, Some towns are already doing the no questions asked gun buy back. If you're into talk radio tune in WLOBradio.com and listen to Ray Richardson from 6-9 AM. A heavy hitter and he will keep you up to speed on whats going on up here with the dems in total control now.
You have quite the governor (from what my friend in Stockton Springs tells me (we e-mail each other almost every day.). Said one thing to get elected and now is doing the opposite (probably because she's getting greased), typical Democrat tactic, say one thing, do the opposite. We have that here in Michigan too. Woman Democrat Governor and she ain't worth shitte but then I didn't vote for her anyway so when the poop hits the fan, I can chuckle. All that is saving us is we have a Republican house and senate. You aren't quite so lucky.

I like the interstate power line fiasco. She was against it to get elected and then did a 180. Nice.

·
Registered
150 Posts
(emphasis mine)
We have the same problem down here in Florida. People come down here from "New Yawk" and "Taxachussetts" desperate to escape the awful places they left and immediately proceed to (try to) turn Florida into the same high tax, over regulated, anti-freedom, anti-gun state(s) they worked so hard to GET OUT OF.
Go to a city council meeting in many of the communities in Palm Beach, or Broward county, close your eyes and just listen and you'll think you're in Queens.
Do the same thing in DADE County, and you'll think you woke up in some third world toilet.
Note to our friends and neighbors from "up North": WE DON'T CARE HOW YOU DID IT UP THERE !!
OK...rant over. It's 0400, time for second cup of BlackRifle Coffee. :cool:

·
Registered
19,580 Posts
It's eventually going to be a nationwide thing.........as Trump can't stay in the oval office forever! Eventually.....the Democrats are going to get in again. That will change the playing field completely. Hopefully......we will never see the equivalent of Barrock Obama ever again! He will be locked up, along with Hillary, in the near future.....but don't hold your breath. I have little confidence in either party! The Republicans never fail to underwhelm me. :mad: Bob

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
We got the transplants from California. Drove up housing prices, tried bringing their liberalism in. One good winter sent them all to Oregon...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts