Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Model 15-3 is from 1968.

As most of you know by now, if it's a revolver of mine, it will almost certainly have stags by Patrick and a T-grip by Tyler. This one is no exception.. :lol:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Nice gun and nice photo, too!
Maybe you'd come up to Ohio and do a family portrait for me?
:D
Don

·
Registered
429 Posts
Carl,

Your custom theme is what makes your pieces so interesting and original. This one is another great example of how you express your artistic inspiration in a fine S&W.

Dave.

·
Administrator
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the kind words, gentlemen..
I'm glad y'all are enjoying these new pics.

Oh, and Don.. I'll be glad to take a family portrait for you! You may not like what I'd charge you though. It involves opening up one of your gun safes.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Great lookin' Model 15 you have there. What happened to the other side? Probably has nasty pictures engraved on it. I don't blame ya. I wouldn't show it either.

:mrgreen: ;)

·
Administrator
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quarter Cherokee said:
Great lookin' Model 15 you have there. What happened to the other side? Probably has nasty pictures engraved on it. I don't blame ya. I wouldn't show it either.

:mrgreen: ;)
QC,
No nasty pictures engraved in the gun.. lihjgqp

When I took the pics, I just didn't take the time to do both sides. Maybe I'll get off my lazy butt and do it today. :lol:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah, like I'm gonna believe that. I'm waiting to see the well endowed, naked hot babe with two rubies strategically inlaid, engraved over the S&W logo. I've got two just like it.

;) :lol:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Very nice lookin' 15-3!
I don't leave factory stocks on 'em either, I'm probably gonna' try a set of those stags on a nickel revo that looks deserving.

Here's my 15-3 with a set of rosewoods.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts