Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all. Recently got my first AR - M&P 15 Sport II and glad to join this forum to learn from your experiences and pieces of advice. Took some time getting to this point, but finally got to take the plunge after reading copious reviews of other platforms.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What it is is the best little gun you can have if you don't build one that's a different story. I have one and it does all what the other ones do pull the trigger gun goes off Great Northern Guns

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have one. It's a great gun but before you start changing stuff up on it take it out and shoot it. Find out what changes you want to make if any. All I did to mine was to put a red dot on it but I didn't do that until I got familiar with the iron sights.

Reactions: JayBird2021

·
Super Moderator
14,051 Posts
Welcome ot the forum. Any specific questions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have one. It's a great gun but before you start changing stuff up on it take it out and shoot it. Find out what changes you want to make if any. All I did to mine was to put a red dot on it but I didn't do that until I got familiar with the iron sights.
Good day Hawg, and thanks for the guidance. I'll certainly tow that line.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Hi 9ja,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Just joined the Forum today. Welcome to you too 9ja! Picked up my first rifle Wednesday in Kentucky. Back here in the Great Lake State of Michigan, where there's enough snow already. Blessed to have a Range about 100 yards from my back door. So if I have ammo, and can shoot....I probably will. Like you, I joined to gain some wisdom from like minded gun owners. Looking forward to firing my S&W M&P Sport 15. A beautiful MADE IN THE USA Firearm. Cheer's! ⚓ 🇺🇸

1 - 10 of 10 Posts