Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just joined thought id say hello from southeast texas. i collect guns to shoot not just to look at. have enjoyed this forum so i thought id join. may even ask a few questions never can tell. i like to hunt but we had our lease ruined in the last few years. rita, ike and now clear cutting. it has made my favorite hunting impossible, squirrels. all that blown down timber is h--l to get around in. my second deer hunting all the clear cutting didnt do that any good. i know it will be better next year more feed for the deer but this year i havent even seen one. oh well thats life. in two or three years the blow downs may be rotten enough to get through and the clear cuts will be grown up. oh well enough grumbling. thanks for the site.

·
Super Moderator
11,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bucknife. Glad to see you here.

Your right about the cutting. Disruptive at first but if you can be a little patient, you will have some great hunting in the near future.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Welcome aboard Buck! Post often!

·
Super Moderator
19,532 Posts
Just going to send you a warm welcome to the forum.
Make yourself at home, Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.
Glad to have you here

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Welcome Buck
Has any one mentioned that we like pictures :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Sounds like you're on the wrong end of Texas, Buck. Triple digit temperatures is the only thing we have to put up with. Hell, it's so hot even the shade of a barbed wire fence don't help.

Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
33,336 Posts
Welcome to the forum! welcome01

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Hi bucknife,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. lsk705

1 - 10 of 10 Posts