Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a used Walther PPX 9MM at the Cabelas used gun room. It was price real low because it did not have a magazine. Apparantly whoever took the pistol in did not notice that it had the standard 16 round magazine and they could not seel it that way. Here in Colorado, the knuckleheads in the state house imposed a 15 round magazine limit a few years ago. It only applies to new purchases, not what was owned before, or purchased elsewhere. Anyway, I have a Walther now. Just waiting for magazines to be delivered.

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
It was an economy grade to begin with. I pulled my old post, CDNN was running them new in the day for $279.00 (with magazines etc.). I found it to be in the same league as the SD9VE. The accuracy was acceptable. It is a bit tall. Walther is not the same company after Umarex acquired them.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I shot the PPX and was very impressed. In this day of striker fired guns with decent triggers, I was a bit taken back by the PPX's trigger...until I shot it. Smooth and light and actually made it easier for me to shoot accurately. I was blown away by how accurate I was able to shoot it. Shooters who can accurately fire double action revolvers find the PPX trigger superb. And they can shoot it really well. I think it's a finely made piece too. Enjoy!

·
Registered
22,758 Posts
Congrats on a nice acquisition! Any pics? We'd like to see whatcha got.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts