Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll,
Hope you are all well. Been awhile since I checked in here. This is my new toy that I picked up tonight from my dealer. He gets wierd stuff in once in awhile. I had to buy it 'cause I thought the wood was so nice :shock:

CPierce if you are out there.... the coffee pot is on and I may have some brass for you if you hold your mouth right.

Lonnie

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I'd like to hear how that shoots. I see they current version has a "trigger guard" around the trigger lever. .22 and .410 right? Let us know how it shoots. The wood's grain is very attractive....

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
That looks cool! Did you shoot it yet?

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Lonnie,

Nice to see you hangin' around agin'.... :mrgreen:

Nice toy...given the political climate we all should have a few toys...

giz

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't fired her yet and don't know if I will. Hey Giz, I got a PM from Lee today.......heeheahahaheheheee lsk705

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
papalondog said:
Hey Giz, I got a PM from Lee today.......heeheahahaheheheee lsk705
Lonnie, does that mean that you'll be posting in the classified here? At last count you've had two 4" 4 screw HP's and a 58 that I missed by mere moments over on the blue forum. kufO

good to see you over here again!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't want to get off topic here, but unfortunately I may be disposing of a few. My employment number is up, with the closure of the plant where I work. Only thing that pops in my mind right now is that I think awhile back CPierce was interested in a Winchester 61................. kufO

I may have to talk with him l;gmna;

·
Super Moderator
32,502 Posts
papalondog said:
Don't want to get off topic here, but unfortunately I may be disposing of a few. My employment number is up, with the closure of the plant where I work. Only thing that pops in my mind right now is that I think awhile back CPierce was interested in a Winchester 61................. kufO

I may have to talk with him l;gmna;
Very sorry to hear about your employment. Far too many people are in that situation. I hope that all goes well for you and that you are able to find a job soon.

·
Registered
497 Posts
That's a cool one. If you end up shooting it, please let us know. A great "kit" gun there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts