Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from a bit of a road trip picking up a new CZ Varmint MTR in .22LR. Pretty pleased with the fit and feel so far. Luckily I had the glass and rings that I removed from another CZ that I sold. I'll bo on the lookout for something better than this 3-9 Vortex but it will do for a trip to the range this Wednesday. Sorry for the quick cell phone photo.
Rifle Gun Trigger Shotgun Tan

·
Registered
10,470 Posts
Just back from a bit of a road trip picking up a new CZ Varmint MTR in .22LR. Pretty pleased with the fit and feel so far. Luckily I had the glass and rings that I removed from another CZ that I sold. I'll bo on the lookout for something better than this 3-9 Vortex but it will do for a trip to the range this Wednesday. Sorry for the quick cell phone photo. View attachment 490273

Hey Mark,

Wow! What a SWELL Looking RIFLE!

Good for you!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow, very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
21,893 Posts
That is a super nice gun. That one just looks like will drive nails all day long.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
31,381 Posts
Sweet rifle! Should do the trick with taking out various critters. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
Model 27 and Model 19 (early builds)
4,028 Posts
Nice looking.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like it's going to be a shooter! We can only get out to 25 yds. at the indoor range but at least I had a chance to get it close to sighted in. The target is 5 shots of SK standard. I knew when I pulled the trigger that the one shot was off so I'm a pretty happy camper.
Concrete Iron Video camera Cement Machine gun
Tile Flooring Pattern Floor Rectangle

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is now sporting an Athlon 8-34
Picture frame Machine Photography Optical instrument Still life photography
x56. Very bright and clear optic. This is a 5 shot group at 25 yards sighting it in.
Text Red Photograph Pink Font

1 - 13 of 13 Posts