Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Shooters,
I am a member of Trapshooter.com for a long time. I posted needing help with some S&W wheel guns, then I saw a link for this site........magic huh. I was looking for a book or two on S&W handguns, helping me with frame sizes and generations etc.I was never a handgun guy but now have three large caliber hand guns and just trying to figure what I have, value,age,rarity etc.I have seen some info on Youtube but looking for printed material.

Thank You in Advance,
Jim Zee

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Welcome aboard. The Standard Catalog of Smith and Wesson, 4th edition, is the go to source for most folks here. It’s available on Amazon. If you are looking for details and gunsmithing guides, the book “The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual” by Jerry Kuhnhausen is impossible to beat.

·
Premium Member
10,760 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Digger gave you the best references... Get those books.

·
Registered
22,053 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from NW Pennsylvania!

Reactions: MarkInTX

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow Thank You All,
Big Texas fan base here.Hello to my fellow (Keystone Stater ) I live in in SE Pa. across the Delaware River from Central NJ to give a point of reference.I will post some pics here and ask some questions as I go. I appreciate the warm welcome and I thought Trap Shooters were friendly!

Jim Z

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts