Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just joined the stable today. It has the Hillary Hole, but seems to be ok otherwise! It’ll need some cycles of dry firing to help the DA trigger pull. And, of course, some range time. I’m a big fan of the Combat Masterpiece/ Model 15’s, so I’m really looking forward to trying this one out!

·
Registered
31,473 Posts
Great score on a fine revolver! I picked up my 67-5 a few years back. Is one of my favorites. Your going to like it a lot. Enjoy!😁

·
Registered
30 Posts
a LGS has a Model 67 in the used counter with no dash number on it and a hammer-mounted firing pin (hammer nose). It appears to be in great shape but the price seems to low at under $350. "too good to be true"?

It has a strange (to me) attachment on the trigger shoe with polymer wings to widen the trigger. is that what they mean by a "target trigger"?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
21,072 Posts
Yep, that is a bargain if it functions correctly. Check it carefully if you are serious about acquiring it. That is a trigger shoe and not a target trigger. Target triggers from S&W are wider than the standard trigger and often are smooth, not serrated.

Reactions: Curt360
1 - 9 of 9 Posts