Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
18,075 Posts
I like it! I have a 15-3 that's a fantastic shooter. Curt has a model 67 like yours that I have shot quite a bit too. He brings it to the range a lot because it's a really nice shooting gun. With the heavier barrel & round butt, the 67 does have a bit different feel.

· Registered
42 Posts
a LGS has a Model 67 in the used counter with no dash number on it and a hammer-mounted firing pin (hammer nose). It appears to be in great shape but the price seems to low at under $350. "too good to be true"?

It has a strange (to me) attachment on the trigger shoe with polymer wings to widen the trigger. is that what they mean by a "target trigger"?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
23,168 Posts
Yep, that is a bargain if it functions correctly. Check it carefully if you are serious about acquiring it. That is a trigger shoe and not a target trigger. Target triggers from S&W are wider than the standard trigger and often are smooth, not serrated.

Reactions: Curt360
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.