Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30,190 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing the pics of that fine older revolver. Great inheritance and one to cherish and pass on.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
A hearty Buckeye welcome from NE Ohio.

I believe that revolver was known (at the time it was built) as the Combat Masterpiece. In 1957, it became the Model 15. It was the 4” version of the Target Masterpiece, which was a 6”, target sighted, 38 S&W Special, K framed revolver.

A very nice revolver, I carried a Model 15 when I was in LE. Also used it in competition. They tend to be very good shooters.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Welcome from Iowa.
Your Combat Masterpiece was made in 1951. It became the M15 in 1957.
I have one in front of me that's a few years younger. It has the sweetest double action trigger pull of all my revolvers.
Get yourself some standard velocity ammo and shoot the heck out of it.:cool:
Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
nice gun.. I think it is K-38 combat. My favorite gun is Glock, I think it is an amazing gun with reasonable price for it quality, Austrians knows how to do high quality products. Also, I think that Russian guns are very good, the quality is very high and prices low. I think the most successful weapon is AK-47 because it has an high quality and can works without any problems in all conditions. I want to suggest you to check bulkmunitions.com , there is a lot of useful information about guns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts