Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,909 Posts
This should not happen! Contact S&W Customer service about this problem. Then, send it back.......but S&W shuts down around the holidays....so don't expect to get it back anytime soon! They usually have a ton of work 'backed up'.....that takes considerable time next year, to get caught up. Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This should not happen! Contact S&W Customer service about this problem. Then, send it back.......but S&W shuts down around the holidays....so don't expect to get it back anytime soon! They usually have a ton of work 'backed up'.....that takes considerable time next year, to get caught up. Bob
Spoke with S&W today and they sent me a shipping label for return. Looking at the damage done with actual metal shaved off, can’t see how this could be repaired. Thinking they’re going to have to give me a new gun.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Spoke with S&W today and they sent me a shipping label for return. Looking at the damage done with actual metal shaved off, can’t see how this could be repaired. Thinking they’re going to have to give me a new gun.
I'd say you are right, new frame at least, and at that point, that means new gun, I suppose. You know, they make that model without the internal lock, while you're at it, ask for that as a replacement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts