·
Registered
10,923 Posts
kfjdrfirii
looks good to me

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Cool. I haven't seen one with the shrouded ejector rod. I bet it balances and shoots great.

:cool:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nframe said:
Cool. I haven't seen one with the shrouded ejector rod. I bet it balances and shoots great.
It is a nice carry gun...and yes great balance!! It has one of the smoothest actions,accurate like a revolver with a bbl 2x its lenth! its got a 3" bbl! sights being fixed are right on at 25 yrds with 158gr bullets.

:cool:

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
I knew the Model 65 Lady Smith had a shrouded ejector rod, wasn't aware of any other 65 models with that feature. That said, your 3 inch, round butt model 65 is a great looking carry gun, Beach Hunter.

I own a 4 inch 65, absolutely one of the best out of the box action S&W's I own. My best friend picked one up at a gunshow and the action on his is identical to mine - so it looks like they done the 65 right.

Hank

·
Registered
21 Posts
Many seem to like the 2 1/2 inch guns but the 3 inch to me at least have significant more control. Just got a 625 three inch and 65-3 three inch round butt. What a smooth piece.

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Very nice, did Patrick make those stags?

·
Super Moderator
10,857 Posts
Very nice! I love the stags.

Count me as another big fan of the round butt, 3 inch Model 65. Though mine didn't start that way. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts