Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here and joined because I recently picked up a S&W PC1911 for what I thought was an extremely good price. I had never considered a S&W 1911 before but I thought this was too good of an opportunity not to try one. And, I'm so glad I did. It is an absolutely wonderful 1911, with a superb trigger & excellent accuracy. I'm impressed with the work the performance center folks did on this gun. It's the one in the middle of my 3 1911's pictured below.
i-gJ2xS44-X2.jpg

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Welcome from Illinois!

Reactions: jertex and Curt360

·
Registered
20,369 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Great little collection of 1911's. Don't forget to post a range report after you shoot your new acquisition. Congrats.:)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Welcome from up in the Panhandle.

Reactions: jertex

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to the forum. SW 1911 Colt Commercial 1911 Colt Gov MKIV.jpg I love my PC. Only complaint I have is I have trouble racking the slide due to the rear sight which I love. I am a slingshot style guy and cannot seem to get a good grip maybe because the serrations are farther forward than my Colt. I have found if I turn it sideways it is much easier so could just be my old hands. My 1966 Government is a great shooter but on some days, I just cannot see the sights worth a flip. I would never carry either one but I sure as heck enjoy shooting them. Enjoy that Smith and I don't think you have to worry about wearing it out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts