Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! I'm a new member, but I've been coming to this site for years to learn from some great S&W experts.
As retired Federal law enforcement, I carried a Model 19 2 1/2 for a lot of years, before we switched over to Sigs. Been shooting these things for decades. I've attended a few of the schools up in Springfield, including the law enforcement instructor school and the Armorers course. I still love S&W revolvers (my wife says I have too many), work on my own guns, and will buy more if the right deal comes along.

Ed

There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit - Ronald Reagan

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Welcome Ed. I too love them S&W revolvers, they have personality, semi's not so much.
I am envious of the folks that live in states where one can freely purchase weapons without rules like the communist state of california where I reside (maybe not for long).

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
Welcome. I like all firearms not just S&W. Not prejudiced in any way. Most of the posters on here are old or getting old so you aren't a minority. Only word of caution I might extend is, if you are a democrat and are pro Biden, keep that to yourself. Pro Plugs people on here tend to get negative comments.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois..

·
Premium Member
13,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You're sure to fit right in!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome. I like all firearms not just S&W. Not prejudiced in any way. Most of the posters on here are old or getting old so you aren't a minority. Only word of caution I might extend is, if you are a democrat and are pro Biden, keep that to yourself. Pro Plugs people on here tend to get negative comments.
Let me think: Reimagining the Second Amendment, assault weapon ban, high capacity magazine ban, mandatory gun buy back program, no sales at gun shows, increasing the NFA, abolishing the NRA, defunding the police, ....!

Nope, not a fan of this new administration.

·
Registered
10,136 Posts
Hey Ed,

Welcome to S&W.

Round Guns are spoken here! (y) :ROFLMAO:

Later, Mark

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Premium Member
12,298 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
30,038 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome. I used to love to shoot my S&W revolvers, until advanced arthritis made it impossible for me to pull those "super smooth" triggers unless I used both trigger fingers. Ah, but I have years of fond memories! Now my S&W guns are M&P 'plastic fantastics', but I still love to shoot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts