Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see new to this forum of course. Everyday and travel vehicle is a 2008 Chrysler Aspen with the 5.7 HEMI, fun car is 1970 Plymouth Cuda' 340 with Six Pac and 4 speed. Been retired since 2014, don't hunt anymore but go to the range as often as possible. Wife and I go Bass fishing as much as possible. Living in East Tennessee. Happy to be here.

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
Howdy and Welcome.............yep, you sound like you'll be a good match with the forum. What kind of firearms do you like?

Best Regards,

Geezer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Geezer, think old school anything that goes boom made with wood and metal. But to be serious, Smith's, Colt, Ruger, Charter Arms revolvers, Kimber, Colt, Dan Wesson, Wilson 1911's, last but not least Beretta, Benelli, Kimber, DPMS, Ruger, M1A, Savage, Sig, rifles and shotguns.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the Forum. I'm another ageing fella in TN. I'm right at 59 YO. I just started getting into "building" AR platform guns about a year ago.

I have a few years on you, I'll be 65 next June. Oh, your in Knoxville, I'm down the road a bit in Choo Choo Town. I haven't been interested in building AR's in fact I resisted buying one until about 5 years ago. I do own more AR's currently than I ever dreamed I would and enjoy shooting them a whole lot more than I thought I would. Not sure if it counts as a AR since it's technically a "pistol" but you light like the last one I picked up, Sig Rattler 300blk, Gemtech, Holosun.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
I didn't realize they made the Aspen with the 5.7 HEMI. I have owned several trucks and a 2012 Challenger that had the 5.7 HEMI in them. I am down to just one right now a 2018 Ram. Tha Cuda sounds nice that was when they were still making them the right way. 61 years young here.

·
Premium Member
10,760 Posts
Welcome from just a little East of you in North Carolina. I enjoy Knoxville, and have driven through your area regularly. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
22,053 Posts
Hi and welcome form NW Pennsylvania!:cool:

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
17,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. Go into Gatlinburg several times a year as do like it there.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hi 2sharp2,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often. welcome01

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
Welcome from North Florida!

·
Registered