Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello..my name is Stuart (aka Driver Higgs..who was actually my step Grand Dad in the RFA in WW1!)...I'm from Liverpool,England..where we are not allowed to have guns that go bang!..my hobby is collecting militaria...mostly bayonets and deactivated guns.I joined the forum to find out about a S&W I've just bought..and found real helpful people...plus knowledge about S&W guns in general.
Thanks for having me!

·
Super Moderator
11,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to see an international member. I think we have a few more.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hello and welcome, Stuart.
It's great to have you here as a member.
Although the laws and regulations vary from country to country, collectors are collectors the world around! ;)
Don
welcome01

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Hi driver higgs,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. ldodk4

·
Super Moderator
33,351 Posts
Welcome to the forum! welcome01

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

We love pics here, and it sounds like you some interesting things... :)

giz

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Welcome!
Post some pictures as you are able
Your country side would be a good 'Gallery' subject

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Liverpool, huh? What do they call you guys? Liverpudlians? Liverpoodles? Liverpoolers? Liverpuddles?

If I were you, I'd move to Texas. We all talk funny here and we all have guns.

:D Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quarter Cherokee:..we are called lots of things!..some not very nice!...Liverpool has a "reputation"!...but either Liverpudlians..or "Scousers" will do!...(Scouse is a kind of meat stew...with any and all kind of vegetables thrown in)

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
You, sir, have a wonderful sense of humor. You have an invitation to visit the Peach Orchard when and if you ever make it to the U. S. of A. I'll even let you make me some of that Scouse. If it contains either cauliflower or broccoli, your ass is grass. I wouldn't eat that sh*t on a bet.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Stuart,

My grandfather was also in the Royal Field Artillary during WWI. I have some of his medals. I live in New York State, U.S. of A. There is also a town called Liverpool in New York. I went to school there for a couple of years.

Nice to meet you!

Gordy (aka G-Mak)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts