Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm a new member from Southern California... The weather is great but the gun laws are very strict. I own several S&W products and look forward to learning more about these products.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Welcome aboard from Florida the "GunShine" state.

State of over "1 MILLION 120 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
:wlogo:Welcome from another So.Cal resident!:wlogo:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome from mass where the gun laws are even stricter
May be not for long... We have a bunch of anti-gun bills that are in the process of becoming law. IF they all become law, the gun owners of California are screwed. I've read these bills, and all of them do nothing to curb crime or affect the criminal in any way. I don't think the street seller selling guns to the criminal are going to say, "No, I can't give you the gun today. You have to come back in 10 days when your background check comes back..." These elected officials don't seem to realize that all anti-gun laws affect only the LAW ABIDING CITIZEN... AND they have no problems with having armed security to protect them... Hmmmmmm... Sounds like, "Do as I say, not as I do..."

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Hi MandP9c,

A warm welcome to the forum. :razz:

Visit and post often. welcome01

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome aboard, M&P. I take it you have a 9c. If so, it's a great EDC gun IMHO.

I do have to disagree with you about one thing, though. The gun las in the ROK are not strict, they are just plain asinine.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Oops, that was supposed to be laws, not las.:eek:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Welcome aboard, M&P. I take it you have a 9c. If so, it's a great EDC gun IMHO.

I do have to disagree with you about one thing, though. The gun las in the ROK are not strict, they are just plain asinine.
Thank you Bill56!!! I do have a 9c. It's the first Smith auto that I can keep decent groups consistently. I can honestly say that it's a great shooting pistol. I do agree that they are asinine. I just don't understand why our elected officials cannot understand that their anti-gun laws affect only the law abiding citizens. Criminals are criminals because they break the law... What our state needs to do is to enforce the laws that we currently have so that the criminals will either be locked up or think twice about committing a crime.

·
Super Moderator
33,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum! welcome01

1 - 14 of 14 Posts