Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Forum members. My name is John, and I live in Pennsylvania about 25 miles north of Harrisburg along the Susquehanna River. I retired about 12 years ago , but have been a volunteer firefighter / first responder since.
My interests in firearms include 1911's (mostly USGI), and very early J-frame S&W's, but I also tend to accumulate things that interest me or strike my fancy. I hope to learn and contribute here.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: Squiggs

·
Premium Member
13,673 Posts
Welcome to the forum, John. You live in a beautiful part of the Eastern USA. I've traveled through there several times on I-81.

You'll enjoy this forum. Don't be shy! Show us your handguns...

·
Premium Member
12,295 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Greetings Forum members. My name is John, and I live in Pennsylvania about 25 miles north of Harrisburg along the Susquehanna River. I retired about 12 years ago , but have been a volunteer firefighter / first responder since.
My interests in firearms include 1911's (mostly USGI), and very early J-frame S&W's, but I also tend to accumulate things that interest me or strike my fancy. I hope to learn and contribute here.
Hello friend, I am about 25 miles south of Harrisburg! Welcome. I'm new to the forum too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts