Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My NIB model 34-1 kit gun finally came in yesterday with papers and toolkit. Not a mark from the cylinder lock. It's my first J-frame. I'd love to have a J-frame 38 eventually, but not sure what's next. From top to bottom: model 10-6, model 19-3, model 12-2 airweight, model 34-1.
247-AA44-F-454-F-481-D-812-C-66-A27-A2-DA8-ED.jpg

·
Registered
23,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Vice collection of nickel revolvers and congrats on the newest addition.:cool:

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Premium Member
11,553 Posts
One good share deserves another. I just picked up a nickel J frame .32SW Long.

Model 30-1 pickup day (7).JPG

Your collection is very nice. Good work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like the 32! Curious if you've tried to polish it any? I picked up some Flitz Metal Polish, and it works really good. I'd be curious to see how it does on yours. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
18,887 Posts
welcome01 to the forums from the Wiregrass! Nice nickel collection!

Reactions: Artist007

·
Premium Member
18,887 Posts
welcome01 to the forums from the Wiregrass, Mikey!

Reactions: Artist007

·
Premium Member
11,553 Posts
Like the 32! Curious if you've tried to polish it any? I picked up some Flitz Metal Polish, and it works really good. I'd be curious to see how it does on yours. Thanks for sharing!
I want to shoot it first then give it a good cleaning. After that I'll rub down with alcohol and put some Ren wax on it. I'll post photos when done.

·
Premium Member
11,553 Posts
K22, will you post some afterwards on this thread so I can see how it turned out?
I will try to remember. I have a thread for all of my guns on this forum. It has the complete history of each of gun since I have owned it. One has been started for the Model 30-1 shown above.

·
Super Moderator
32,969 Posts
Welcome to the forum! welcome01

That is a great looking collection of nickel Smiths!

·
Registered
7,765 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida. weiweinp

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts