Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I’d say hello here before posting all my questions in the appropriate areas. I’ve been lurking for a few weeks and decided I should join.

I guess I’ll give a quick story of what brings me to this forum. In 2012-ish, I was getting into IDPA, using a Glock and/or Sig. Decided I’d like to try revolver division, so I bought a S&W 686 SSR. Started practicing with it, trying to master the art of speed reloading.

Couple years later life gets hectic I suddenly didn’t have time for IDPA, so I regretfully sold my 686.

Well after years of not having a wheel gun in my collection, I began searching to fill that gap. A few weeks ago, fate decided to reunited me with my 686 SSR.

So I’m here now…trying to find accessories in a world that seems to think revolvers are obsolete.

· Registered
313 Posts
Though I’d say hello here before posting all my questions in the appropriate areas. I’ve been lurking for a few weeks and decided I should join.

I guess I’ll give a quick story of what brings me to this forum. In 2012-ish, I was getting into IDPA, using a Glock and/or Sig. Decided I’d like to try revolver division, so I bought a S&W 686 SSR. Started practicing with it, trying to master the art of speed reloading.

Couple years later life gets hectic I suddenly didn’t have time for IDPA, so I regretfully sold my 686.

Well after years of not having a wheel gun in my collection, I began searching to fill that gap. A few weeks ago, fate decided to reunited me with my 686 SSR.

So I’m here now…trying to find accessories in a world that seems to think revolvers are obsolete.
Welcome to the forum from Mayberry!

· Registered
2,557 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Howdy from the wheat fields of Kansas. Wind is out of the SW right now, like yesterday but is supposed to be out of the NW around 5 pm or so. If no one likes the weather, wait 15 minutes or so and it'll change.
Ha, I’m from southwestern PA, we drive to work with our heat blasting in the morning and drive home with the windows down this time of year.

· Registered
6,185 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois..

Reactions: Curt360

· Registered
42,052 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts