Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I’m one of the newest here as I just joined. Grew up in Southern Oregon and moved away after joining the USMC. Became a police officer in the Bay Area of California. I retired back home to Southern Oregon in 2019. I’ve been a collector of firearms since 12. I own several S&W handguns and honestly do not have much knowledge on them. Thus, this is why I joined. Forgive my asking questions as this is one of my methods of learning.
Brad aka: Jarhead

·
Registered
11,703 Posts
Welcome to S&W.

Thank you for Serving....

If you hang out here long? Need to learn to hang on to yer wallet...

Bunch o Enablers, here! 🤣

Attachments

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Been doing 1st Gens for 50 years. I'm no expert, but I know my stock Broncos. I've been around so much in that world, I was standing next to James Garner when he did his first 1000 out of Tijuana in '68 in his. Currently without and won't pay the high prices people are asking. Here is my last one 3 years ago. '66 Roadster bone stock and ready for resto. Notice the short 4x shifter how short it is. That is how short they were in the beginning.
Sorry folks, I'm a Bronco nut
mike

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been doing 1st Gens for 50 years. I'm no expert, but I know my stock Broncos. I've been around so much in that world, I was standing next to James Garner when he did his first 1000 out of Tijuana in '68 in his. Currently without and won't pay the high prices people are asking. Here is my last one 3 years ago. '66 Roadster bone stock and ready for resto. Notice the short 4x shifter how short it is. That is how short they were in the beginning.
Sorry folks, I'm a Bronco nut
mike
Great looking steed! The current stage of my wife’s 66.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread

1 - 20 of 23 Posts