Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused as to what parts I need exactly.
I want to install a magpul moe fixed rifle stock on a m and p 10 sport.
From what I have gathers, I need some kind of a spacer from Smith.

I figured I could just purchase a rifle length buffer, spring and buffer as well as the magpul Moe rifle stock and I would be good to go, but from what I am reading, this does not seem to be the case.

Is the spacer the only way to go ?

What spring and buffer do you guys find to work best ?

Is there a preference on the buffer tube as well ?

Thank you in advance for any help.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts