Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been reading the available post for a couple weeks and don't think that I can add very much knowledge to the group but i hope to hang around. I have 3 S&W, 2 Colts, 1 Para, 2 Rugers, 590 Mossberg and Ruger 10/22.

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
Don't sell yourself short, Bluedog. One thing I have learned is that we all have something to contribute in a place like this. I have learned so much from this place, and others, and hope that I can sometime contribute something. In this case, encouragement. :)

So jump right in to any existing threads, or start you're own if you have a question or opinion.

Oh, one more thing. We love photos here. Of anything. They really add to threads.

I hope you stick around and participate. We're glad you made it.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hello and welcome, Roger.
Sounds like you have a nice assortment of guns, and I hope you'll enjoy the forum!
Don
welcome01

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, but the one that got away was my Dads hog gun .22 stevens favorite. I was reading a forum regarding "best single shot .22" and it comes to mind.

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
Welcome Bluedawg. We do like pictures
Your guns, dog {or dawg :mrgreen: }, kids are an all time favorite too{gives us a chance to question your genes and remake favorably on your wife's nfiofnp }

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Hi bluedawg,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. 95876yt

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
nugfaong and welcome01

You will be surprised how much you can offer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts