Smith And Wesson Forums banner

New guy from the Central Columbia Gorge

1K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  NWDave 
#1 ·
Hi ya’all, just checking in as requested. I’ve lurked here off and on for many years, and decided it was time.
I definitely have a thing for revolvers, and recently picked up a 625-8JM, as a .45acp wheel gun has been on my wish list for ages. I’ll probably put up a pic here shortly.
I’m sure I’ll chime in from time to time, but for the most part I’m here to imbibe the years of wisdom represented here on the forum.
Take care, and stay safe

#4 ·
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: Curt360
#8 ·
Welcome to the forum, Sarge! Nothing like a big bore revolver!

Reactions: Curt360
#11 ·
Welcome to the forum from NW Pennsylvania. Your going to enjoy the JM 625. Love mine and prefer shooting it over the semi-auto's. Just something about shooting 45 rounds out a revolver.:cool:

#14 ·
Hey Bearcat, thank you and all the others for the warm welcome. I live on the Washington side, not far from White Salmon if that’s familiar.

#15 ·
Welcome from Illinois! 625 is a great gun- I have a 325 PD and a Model 22 that I really like. kfjdrfirii

#24 ·
Welcome from the NW corner of Washington, about 20 miles south of Canada on the I-5 superslab.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.