Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya’all, just checking in as requested. I’ve lurked here off and on for many years, and decided it was time.
I definitely have a thing for revolvers, and recently picked up a 625-8JM, as a .45acp wheel gun has been on my wish list for ages. I’ll probably put up a pic here shortly.
I’m sure I’ll chime in from time to time, but for the most part I’m here to imbibe the years of wisdom represented here on the forum.
Take care, and stay safe

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Hi sabasarge,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often. welcome01

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
16,949 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. That 625 will be accurate and a lot of fun. Just get a lot of 45 ACP as you will use a lot of them.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Premium Member
10,394 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Sarge! Nothing like a big bore revolver!

·
Registered
283 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hello sabasarge and welcome to the forum from N.E. Indiana!!! Enjoy!!! Looking forward to those pics!!

·
Registered
21,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NW Pennsylvania. Your going to enjoy the JM 625. Love mine and prefer shooting it over the semi-auto's. Just something about shooting 45 rounds out a revolver.:cool:

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois..

·
Registered
13,540 Posts
Do you live on the Washington or Oregon side of the gorge? That is some pretty country. Welcome.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Bearcat, thank you and all the others for the warm welcome. I live on the Washington side, not far from White Salmon if that’s familiar.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Welcome from Illinois! 625 is a great gun- I have a 325 PD and a Model 22 that I really like. kfjdrfirii

·
Premium Member
11,437 Posts
welcome01 to the forum.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
delcrossv, the 325 may be next ;)

Reactions: delcrossv
1 - 20 of 24 Posts