Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name's Jim and I enjoy shooting.

I registered over a year ago but this is my first post. I've been able to find answers to most of my questions using the search function so to all of you that have helped me, a collective thank you.

I recently added a 15-22 Sport (what a riot) to my arsenal that also consists of a Bodyguard (my carry gun), a Shield 9mm (my sometimes carry gun), and a Ruger SR22 which is a very nice pistol and one that I enjoy shooting at less than $.04/rd.

I'm in a suburb of Detroit and shoot at a number of different ranges depending on the days they offer discounts to Seniors (active) or Teachers (retired).

I started shooting due to a complete lack of knowledge about guns and like most things, jumping into the deep end is the quickest way to learn. So again, thanks for all that I've learned from this body of expertise.

·
Registered
22,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum!:)

Reactions: timcolr and jeepnut

·
Super Moderator
19,373 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee. I was raised in Michigan, and worked in the Detroit are for around 6 years.
I 'm glad to see you here, and hope you don't remain a stranger here.

Regards,
Gearchecker

·
Registered
17,528 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. Glad to see you are enjoying the range ad your guns

Reactions: timcolr

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: timcolr

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hello jdl1957 and welcome to the forum from N.E. Indiana!!! If 1957 is your birth year, the same as me, but I'm not retired yet(another 2-2 1/2yrs). Happy for you, can't wait!!Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee. I was raised in Michigan, and worked in the Detroit are for around 6 years.
I 'm glad to see you here, and hope you don't remain a stranger here.

Regards,
Gearchecker
Kind of surprised you admitted to that...lol

Welcome from another Michigander. I shoot on my own range which is nice to have.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Hi jdl1957,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often. welcome01

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida. weiweinp

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts