Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone can help me...I've got a list here of some names of people that could possibly be having fun on here....you all know who you are...just know your being watched! :D kljng;

Good to find another place where Smith fans congregate! Looking forward to getting to know everyone...and seeing all the nice Smith's.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
welcome aboard sir! I can feel the eyes on me now!

G

·
0 Posts
Hmmm, I think I might know a fella' from Kentucky from another board.... ;) Wonder if it's the same guy?

Welcome Amigo...

giz

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hi spearcrow,

A warm welcome to the forum, welcome01

Visit and post often, hpzl;n;

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey doubleharp, I'm down in the bowling green area. I actually saw you at the gun day show a few weeks ago up there, I think. I was up there with another forum pal and dick and charlie were getting a little too rough for us.. :D ...so he pointed towards the front and said look for a guy sitting in a high chair... We found you, but at the time, looked like you were pretty busy. Plus, I was still seeing all of David Carrols guns in my head and couldn't think straight. Peeled out shortly after. Good to see ya on here!

·
Registered
422 Posts
yep, that would be me. You ever go to Cave city? That's my favorite small show. I set up in the first row on the left, back in the corner. They've added another show in mid April. Lots of good gun guys in central Kentucky.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks keith!

Doublesharp, I do try to make it to the cave city shows since they are so close. A lot of good guys as you say, and usually there are some decent deals on something there. I didn't know that there was going to be one in April, I will definately try to make it over there. Do you know the exact dates? I'll be sure and look for ya.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts