Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, I just joined your forum and am looking forward to be part of it. I have been involved in shooting and shooting sports for 50+ years. I am a firearms Instructor, avid reloader, Hunters Education Instructor, and a Range Safety Officer. Thank you for allowing me to be a member of your forum.

·
Registered
26,235 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Premium Member
13,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your work teaching and keeping ranges safe.

·
Registered
30,109 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! We'd love to see any pics you may have of firearms, love stories and especially knowledge of S&W and other firearms.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello KS-Shooter, and welcome. I'm also from Kansas, and also a Hunter Education Instructor since 1985.

This a great place to learn and share with each other. So many really helpful members here, that are always happy to lend a ear, and offer advice.

BES

Reactions: Ks_Shooter

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello KS-Shooter, and welcome. I'm also from Kansas, and also a Hunter Education Instructor since 1985.

This a great place to learn and share with each other. So many really helpful members here, that are always happy to lend a ear, and offer advice.

BES
Thank you, I feel privileged to be here. We have probably met sometime or another maybe at the Instructor Academy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts