Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wait, what? 50 rounds of 5.7x28 on board. Looks, well, like a Keltec.

The timing might not be the best, with its ammo worth its weight in gold, but I guess if Ruger can release the 57, why not.

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The more I look at it, the more my eyes hurt.

3.2# unloaded. How much do 50 rounds of 5.7 weigh?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I like the concept. Looks like it hinges forward to access the magazine. Unfortunately I live in a restricted rights state so will never be available for my possession.Better get one now before they are banished from the planet. I really dont even want to imagine what kind of horrors are coming..

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I like the concept. Looks like it hinges forward to access the magazine. Unfortunately I live in a restricted rights state so will never be available for my possession.Better get one now before they are banished from the planet. I really don't even want to imagine what kind of horrors are coming..
Yeah, not very practical for those of us behind enemy lines in a magazine-restricted moonbat state... and at $2.00+ per round, extremely expensive to shoot. Can you imagine? More than $100.00 to go through one full magazine. :oops: That's way too much money for dirt poor old me. (n)

·
Registered
21,316 Posts
I don't really think Kel-Tec is the type of company that I would buy. I like Ruger for Semi-Auto Handguns, and never had a problem with them. I couldn't own one where I live anyway!!!! Bob

·
Super Moderator
19,894 Posts
WOW, a $1000 Kel-Tec pistol. They really are reaching out to an unusual crowd this time. The "Operators" will want this simply because of the 5.7x28 cartridge, and the large capacity magazine. It's just another "Plastic fantastic" that'll probably go down as one more stupid idea from the Kel-Tec engineers. They have a long history of ridiclous guns that are marginal at best.
I'll report more on it once it hits my showroom floor.

·
Registered
19,353 Posts
Years ago I bought a Kel-Tec, what a piece of dung. Right on par with a Para-Ordinance. Saturday night specials. Needless to say the Kel-Tec didn't hang around very long, sort of like the Judge. Another boner gun.

·
Registered
21,316 Posts
Gee....I had no idea that Para Ordinance was dung. I thought they were pretty good. I wouldn't buy one, anyway. Just Smith's and Ruger's. Bob

·
Registered
288 Posts
You'd have to visit a couple different gun shops just to come up with enough ammo to load the mag.
This is not a good time to be introducing a new pistol in an uncommon caliber.

Reactions: TTSH

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Even drunk monkeys need somewhere to work.
LOL!!! :giggle: Oh come on now! Just wait until Dementia Joe and Beta Beto ban and confiscate nearly all semi-autos... Guess what company will be the first to come up with a legal work-around design? Yep! KelTec! (y)

I think their designs are incredible. Their execution is as poor as it gets.
Well, there is some truth to that... perhaps a lot of truth. Most folks know what they are getting when they buy a KelTec: They are buying a new, innovative design... made out of (mostly) plastic. And yes, sometimes that plastic is not of the quality and strength and workmanship that buyers hope it would be.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.