Smith And Wesson Forums banner
2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  WendyZXZ 
#1 ·
Good day all from Seattle Washington. Proud M&P9 owner.

My purpose for coming here today was to find out if anyone has any experience with the american tactical apparel battle khaki shorts, particular M&P9 owners, although that part shouldn't matter too much. I'm completely in love with these shorts and it's one of the greatest carry solutions I've ever seen, but the price is hefty and before I spend 100 bucks on a pair of shorts I want to find out what others think about them, as there is no feedback on the webpage or usaammo which is where you order them from. Thanks in advance.

#10 ·
Dimebolt,
Welcome from just west of Spokane. North Idaho says hello!
I have no experience with that brand or style of shorts, but at $100 they will probably have some form of guarantee to the suitability and your satisfaction with them. Sometimes simple answers to difficult questions come a bit on the expensive side. I would be inclined to try to find some user comments on the web for these before you invest in them. You might want to call the company that makes them and talk about them. It'll give you a good feel for how the companies customer service treats their customers too. Be patient and get in some research if you can. But don't wait too long, summers nearly over out here. The rainy season is only about 6-8 weeks away.
We're glad you've joined, and we hope you stick around with a few more comments, and possibly a question or two while you're here.

Regards,
Gearchecker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.