Smith And Wesson Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Welcome from the great State of Ohio. Glad to have you aboard.
My older brother was an army combat engineer stationed in Baumholder in the early 60s. He loved your Country and married a girl from the town. She was a fine person.
Yes, marriage is alway a strong connection between countries and cultures. I have some relatives in Ohio, Madison to be precise. I have been there decades ago. I still remeber Lake Erie and the Madison runners team. Somehow we lost contact. I was 10 years old and we visited Cedar Point, New York, Niagra Falls, Amish villages etc. Now all the memories come up….

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Welcome to the forum. I lived in Germany between 1971 and 1975; Ramstein and Zweibrucken. Loved the country, the wine and the bratwurst. My son was born in Kaiserslautern.
Hi and thanks for your post. Rammstein AFB at the moment a quite busy place - because of the Ukraine war. Yes, wine, beer and bratwurst are still as good as you remember. Maybe you should come over and test it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Welcome to the Board, from Kansas! We are happy to have you with us, and are glad you are one of the few who can own a Gun in your part of the world.
Germany is dear to our family, as we have a lot of German blood mixed in to our DNA, along with a little from some of your neighbors.
We had a really nice young lady stay with us for 10 months from Munich. She was one of our many exchange students, that we have hosted. Since I will never be a world traveler, we learned a bit about Germany from her.
Good that you give other people the chance to come to the US as exchange students. Thats a great opportunity to visit the best country on earth - the USA.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Glad your able to actually have a firearm. Your English is good! Much better than my German. Where are you in Germany? I was stationed there in the 1980’s, lived in a little village of Gichenbach, near Gersfeld, very nice place that actually is like parts of Pennsylvania!
Please let us know what revolvers you have and sent pictures! We like to see them.
Hi, now I posted the pictures.

·
Registered
36,102 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: 41 Charlie
21 - 30 of 30 Posts