Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello together, I am from Germany in my mid forties and happy to be part of the German people who are officially allowed to own guns. At least a few. In my spare time a create some articles about specific guns and gun supply stuff and write reviews. This is kind of hard over here because of the ver strict gun laws but I do my best. I own two S&W revolvers at the moment and I am very happy with them except about the processing quality of the frame of one of them. I am glad that I found this forum and hope to find deep information and good friendship.

Best regards P.

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Glad your able to actually have a firearm. Your English is good! Much better than my German. Where are you in Germany? I was stationed there in the 1980’s, lived in a little village of Gichenbach, near Gersfeld, very nice place that actually is like parts of Pennsylvania!
Please let us know what revolvers you have and sent pictures! We like to see them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Glad your able to actually have a firearm. Your English is good! Much better than my German. Where are you in Germany? I was stationed there in the 1980’s, lived in a little village of Gichenbach, near Gersfeld, very nice place that actually is like parts of Pennsylvania!
Please let us know what revolvers you have and sent pictures! We like to see them.
Hi, good to hear that you have been in Germany. Thanks for your service over here. I am located in Pforzheim, between Karlsruhe and Stuttgart. In my area still some U.S. Service members stationed. I have been in Pennsylvania once when I was a little kid. Also in D.C., Atlanta and Taxes (I love that state - love the whole USA to be precise). I will go forward to post some pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Welcome from the great State of Ohio. Glad to have you aboard.
My older brother was an army combat engineer stationed in Baumholder in the early 60s. He loved your Country and married a girl from the town. She was a fine person.

·
Premium Member
12,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I lived in Germany between 1971 and 1975; Ramstein and Zweibrucken. Loved the country, the wine and the bratwurst. My son was born in Kaiserslautern.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Welcome to the Board, from Kansas! We are happy to have you with us, and are glad you are one of the few who can own a Gun in your part of the world.
Germany is dear to our family, as we have a lot of German blood mixed in to our DNA, along with a little from some of your neighbors.
We had a really nice young lady stay with us for 10 months from Munich. She was one of our many exchange students, that we have hosted. Since I will never be a world traveler, we learned a bit about Germany from her.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to the forum from Kansas.
I lived in Germany - Hanau, then Waldorf/Morfelden (1966-69) when my dad was stationed at Rhein-Main AB and then lived in Mannheim Kafertal (1973-76) while stationed at Sullivan Barracks while in the Army myself.
Great! I have visited the Sullivan barracks several times in the 90‘s. Right next to the Benjamin Franklin Village. That time I played AD&D and there were some US Army soldiers who had a campaign. They were attached to the 3/77 Armor Regiment, if I remember that correctly.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts