Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
K22,

I spent a coupla weeks in the "cooler" last year. I realized, when I really missed the comeraderie, here, that I had, indeed, let "my mouth overload my ass". It was a learning experience and I'm better for it.
My problem was, I was bringing a bad attitude (try losing your house to a flood!) to the forum with a front-loaded sourness. That is not who I am and, given a bit to think about it, came to the right place in my own head.

This is the best place on the interwebs.

Mike

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
surprised to see rudeness on a gun site.

so far I've been impressed with the board. you folks are pretty nice.

Oh shut up! :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
I understand the new rule but I just don't get how somebody can be offended or pissed at somebody else over an INTERNET FORUM.
I really enjoy this forum and I'm on it several times a day, and I couldn't care less if somebody is been rude to me (never happened) we don't live together..
:D

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
16,685 Posts
I belong to some forums where posters are quite rude. They are somewhat technical forums and are worth reading for the technical info. But they are not friendly nor pleasant and I seldom post at all.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Actually I don't notice rudeness or the high school 'cool kids' thing here any longer. When I first joined there were a few that brought that from the other site, where you won't even get an answer unless you belong to a 'cool kids club.' I am sorry to see them go but I was a MAJOR player with the departure of S*** Son, and Diamond******. I was not rude to them, and wish they would return, but I cut them to pieces when they TRIED to play the rude crap with me.
Jesus was the one who turned the other cheek, not me.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I fully support whatever the Moderators or who ever else believes needs to happen to strive for a high quality, friendly and helpful forum. I don't envy their job, and I'm just glad there are those who are willing to step forward and keep this thing going. Great job, and keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hmmmmm ,

How come I ain't never been called for off sides ?

If silly Mike gets penalized , then I feel sort of left out .

I can be as rude as the next person .

Carl , I don't like your Mustang , it's ugly !

Meanwhile , is that what happened to EXNJCOP ? I miss him ......... ;)

Regards ,
George , I'm #2 so I gotta try harder ......

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
George,

I tried hard and got what I "ax'ed fer"!

I also miss "joysee".

Mike

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Can I make a complaint about how Georgepittenger is constantly talking down to me and ridiculing me for being of an advanced age and living in Florida and making me feel bad about myself.

Now I am considering medical help for a personality disorder.

You are a mean man Georgepittenger.

Boy that felt good to get that off my chest.

Talk to you soon George.

All the best,

Ron :D

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Yeah, Ron, and George is always ridiculing me by calling me "silly"! I don't know where he gets these ideas. I believe he is just mean and deserves to be banished for 2 weeks!
Fie on thee, George, you old meany...

(hurt)Mike

21 - 34 of 34 Posts