Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alien Gear Holsters Advances Concealed Carry Industry with New ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 IWB Holster

Hayden, ID – Alien Gear Holsters has revolutionized the concealed carry industry once again with their new and improved ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 iwb concealed carry holster. Designed for even greater comfort and concealment, the ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 features a lightweight design, soft neoprene fabric, ballistic nylon, and a stainless spring-steel core.

Here is our Official Launch Video for the Cloak Tuck 3.0!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYezwQLC8iE

Alien Gear Holsters worked with a team of engineers to design the most technologically advanced concealed carry holsters on the planet. This new gun holster features better retention, enhanced flexibility and extreme comfort without sacrificing size or weight. The ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 holster also exudes a durable design, allowing for long-term use without breakage.

The backbone of this new IWB holster is a thermo elastomer and stainless spring-steel, offering unmatched toughness and core strength, while the vinyl “Alien Skin” outer texture helps to keep your pistol holstered in place without reducing drag. You’ve got to feel this stuff to believe it!

With built-in flexibility on both ends of the handgun holster, the ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 forms perfectly to your hip and provides more comfort than you’ve ever felt in a concealed carry holster. The materials used in the making of this hybrid holster require zero break-in time.

This gun holster is completely waterproof, so concealed carry handgun owners never have to worry about corrosive sweat reaching their pistol. It also includes a fully swappable handgun shell and durable vinyl belt clips which work seamlessly with other Alien Gear Holsters.

Alien Gear Holsters integrated comfort into the ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 by covering the once exposed T-Nuts with a layer of soft neoprene fabric on the back of the gun holster. Concealed carriers will feel true comfort when feeling this soft material against their bare skin.

All of Alien Gear Concealed Carry Holsters are fully covered by an Iron-Clad Triple Guarantee, which includes a 30-day test drive and a forever warranty. The ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 is available for over 400 different handgun models and starts as low as $43.88. Find yours today at Concealed carry holsters | IWB and OWB | AlienGearHolsters®
Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB Holster: Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB Holster (Inside the Waistband)
We have added more handgun models for which we make concealed carry holsters for, take a look here: Wide selection of concealed carry gun holsters

About Alien Gear Holsters
Founded in 2013, Alien Gear Holsters manufactures premium, incredibly comfortable gun holsters for concealed carry. Alien Gear Holsters are the most comfortable concealed carry holsters on the planet. Any planet. For more information about Alien Gear Holsters, visit Concealed carry holsters | IWB and OWB | AlienGearHolsters®

·
Registered
467 Posts
And here, I just ordered a cloak tuck 2 last week.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Since this is my first hybrid holster, I was just trying to decide if it was worth the extra money for me to upgrade.

I'm looking forward to trying it out.

·
Super Moderator
8,937 Posts
I have a Jay-Pee belt, it's about 1 5/8 wide, will the nylon clips work? Or would I need the steel ones?

·
Super Moderator
19,246 Posts
I have a 3.0 with multiple shells for a few different pistols of mine. It is the most comfortable holster I've ever worn, with no exception.
The AlienGear holsters are the same shape and basic design as the Old Faithful IWB Holsters, but with all new lightweight and modern nylon and rubber composite materials.
I'm a glorified secretary, and I spend my entire day getting in and out of my chair all day long. Along with constant bending to get in and out of my many 4 drawer file cabinets. It's rare that I even realize it's there.
I wore it all weekend during a floor hockey championship series, and never once had to think about it hanging on my waist. I wear my holster at the 7 o'clock position (I'm a lefty) in the small of my back, and it's always comfortable.
Like I said before, it's the most comfortable holster I've ever worn.

·
Super Moderator
19,246 Posts
Hunter,
The nylon clips will work very well, if your belt will fit inside their 1.5" fitment.
I wear a 2" wide Ranger belt and have to use the steel clips because the nylon clips will only go to 1.5" belt widths.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts