Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some Coated 230gr LRN bullets off msharley a couple weeks ago. He also gave me his load that he shoots with them out of his 1911. Using Clays Powder. I really like that powder as it's so clean burning and the pistol is a breeze to clean.
My first tests with the bullets and load, I was having some lockup into battery issues. Mark gave me some advice what to do and the second batch of test loads round through my pistol with no issues.
Thanks Mark, for you help and I will be getting more bullets off of you for sure
thumbnail_IMG_1489.jpg thumbnail_IMG_1629.jpg

·
Registered
13,723 Posts
I bought some Coated 230gr LRN bullets off msharley a couple weeks ago. He also gave me his load that he shoots with them out of his 1911. Using Clays Powder. I really like that powder as it's so clean burning and the pistol is a breeze to clean.
My first tests with the bullets and load, I was having some lockup into battery issues. Mark gave me some advice what to do and the second batch of test loads round through my pistol with no issues.
Thanks Mark, for you help and I will be getting more bullets off of you for sure
View attachment 497958 View attachment 497959
I get my coated bullets here: https://summersenterprisesllc.com/
He is not taking orders until March first. I believe they are about $90 per thousand. Mark got me using Clays too in 45acp

·
Registered
7,990 Posts
Hey Paul,

Glad you are having FUN!

Our range is a sodden mess of SLUSH!

I've got STEEL to SHOOT! :ROFLMAO:

Got to get that 38 Super w/C More Revolver ................SIGHTED IN!

Two months to the first MATCH of the YEAR! YIKES! PSA Shootout - Home

Later, Mark

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
👍👍 thanks for the Bullets Mark. I will be getting some bullets in 38 cal off you in the near future 😉

·
Registered
7,990 Posts
Hey Paul,

You ever come to visit, bring LOTS of AMMO! :ROFLMAO:

Shoot with us a bit....then ride on up & visit Jonesy & Curt in the ol' GRAVEL PIT!

Brang yer wallet....we all will be a stoppin' at Grice's. Then around the corner to Denny's Beer Barrel Pub, for a BURGER! :ROFLMAO:

Grice Gun Shop - Pennsylvania's Largest Gun Shop

Later, Mark

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts