Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my new Bodyguard 380 to the range today, shot at 15 yards, Used CCI Blazer ammo, put 150 rounds through it with no type of failure. It show flawlessly, and was accurate, easy to shoot. Well pleased with this purchase, perfect CCW weapon with my Speer Gold Dot Hollow Points. Great weapon, great Product Sith & Wesson, won't be my last!!!!

Reactions: popscleveland

·
Super Moderator
19,408 Posts
I'm glad to hear you're happy with your new acquision. The BG380 has had it's growing paings, that's for sure. It's nice to hear the bugs seem to be worked out now. Let us know how it is after 1,000 rounds or so. I don't expect to hear of any issues, just wan tto see how much you still carry and use it for the long haul.
Have you tried out the laser? If yes, how did it work for your shooting? Did you find it handy, or difficult to adjust using? I had a Ruger LCP with a CT laser, and it was awesome. The pistol was a far better shooter using the laser than it ever was using the tiny near useless iron sights on it.

Congratulations to the S&W family. Now you need to get a few more to balance out the collection.

Regards,
Gregory

Reactions: y2k01hd

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
y,

Beware the revenge of the "Sith"!

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad to hear you're happy with your new acquision. The BG380 has had it's growing paings, that's for sure. It's nice to hear the bugs seem to be worked out now. Let us know how it is after 1,000 rounds or so. I don't expect to hear of any issues, just wan tto see how much you still carry and use it for the long haul.
Have you tried out the laser? If yes, how did it work for your shooting? Did you find it handy, or difficult to adjust using? I had a Ruger LCP with a CT laser, and it was awesome. The pistol was a far better shooter using the laser than it ever was using the tiny near useless iron sights on it.

Congratulations to the S&W family. Now you need to get a few more to balance out the collection.
Regards,
Gregory
I put anohter 150 rounds through it today. Yes I have used the laser and it's very accurate, loved shooting with it I've shot it just using the sights, but it is much more accuarate with the laser. I used it at both the outdoor and indoor range. I actually was going to get the Ruger LCP with laser but they were out of them. I have , as you can tell from my signature, three other Rugers and a Taurus. I had a Sigma series 40 cal, didn't like it and got the Ruger 40 cal. I like this Smith & Wesson, and will but another. I'm thinking of getting rid of the P345 and getting a Smith & Wesson 45 caliber, as I don't like the limited capacity of the Ruger (it holds one less round than my much smaller PT145). I like to have a full size 45 caliber, would like a Sig Sauer or Springfield Armory 45 cal, but a little pricey for me.
But I really like this Smith & Wesson BG 380. Will look into a Smith and Wesson 45 caliber.
Well pleased with this purchase so far. no failures of any kind.

Robert

1 - 5 of 5 Posts