Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really like both. The 908 came in last week.
This 6904 arrived today, and it seems rather odd that despite the seller's exc. history and ratings, along with his listing price and glowing description, no other bids were entered over many weeks.

The ergos of both are very appealing, and compliment my other seven handguns. Both triggers seem to have very little stacking in DA.

The DA pull of the 908 (was privately owned) might not be original-it feels approx. 2# lighter than the "Israeli" 6904, which might have the same total #s as my CZ PCR and
'true' civilian Sig P225 (not the "225/ P6" b.s.) with German proofmarks on chin..

And as described, the 6904 is in really nice condition, has no abrasion, at all, expected from "Israeli guns".:eek:
Thanks very much to other people for not placing any bids on it.:cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
And if you need 6904 magazines, I have a few left in excellent condition.
Contact me via PM if interested.
Thanks,

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
drkelly:
Well, I've not learned the photo "upload" procedures (imagine the face in "Slingblade"). Despite having operated a few FMSs with VNAV and LNAV, .I can only text photos to a Smartphone, and don't mind sending a few to whomever.

Notary: thanks, but the only mag I could find was a single 6904 type on my regular "parts/gun" website.
The seller in FL has a number of them available. My gun already has an OEM mag in it.

:cool:Update: the seller---a retired Marine who supervised some Marine Raiders in "The Sand Box"--- who sold me the nice 6904 might have a few more in his Knoxville TN (Mach1Arsenal) business.
Thousands of A+ feedbacks on GB.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts