Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a M&P 2.0 8/7 rd mags for CC, I really like this gun.
It shoots really well minus the trigger, it's weird, gritty with a odd little click just before
the actual reset. The click does not happen all the time and really doesn't bug me.
After a couple hundred rounds I'm thinking I need to upgrade this trigger.

Any recommendations which triggers I should look at?

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Everyday carry

·
Registered
15,671 Posts
The little click you experience sometimes may be the little dingus behind the trigger that keeps it from being depressed unless you pull on the hinged part. You may not be getting off the trigger enough and it is catching

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
IIRQ, Apex seems to be the go to. I just keep working on my technique so far. Another trigger may be in the future.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The little click you experience sometimes may be the little dingus behind the trigger that keeps it from being depressed unless you pull on the hinged part. You may not be getting off the trigger enough and it is catching
That could be the slight click before reset

·
Super Moderator
14,083 Posts
The trigger could also smooth out with usage...

I have a version 1 Shield done by the performance center, and the trigger is excellent on it at this point.

Reactions: N1GHT

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Before you go spending hard earned bucks on a new trigger, take a look at the burwell's DIY trigger job.
It's pretty simple and should eliminate the grittiness.

Dang, wish I would have seen this earlier, I ordered an Apex trigger kit just hours before.
The PDF is saved I will have spare parts and a great reference guide.
I've done a trigger on a G2C and figured out where to polish the mil-spec AR triggers to make em way better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts