Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,900 Posts
Let us know what ammo it will cycle properly. There seems to be issues with many of these that they have feeding and ejection issues with an awful lot of different ammo. Right now with ammo being nearly impossible to get hold of there isn't much information on what ammo works properly with this new pistol.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let us know what ammo it will cycle properly. There seems to be issues with many of these that they have feeding and ejection issues with an awful lot of different ammo. Right now with ammo being nearly impossible to get hold of there isn't much information on what ammo works properly with this new pistol.
Also own the rifle version,changed to volquartsen extractor,reliable with all ammo fed thru it,also cleaned up chamber and feed ramp

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Let us know what ammo it will cycle properly..................
I have just past 10k thru mine. I have used Aguila high and standard velocity, American Eagle 38grn, Fed Auto-match, CCI Standard Velocity and both flavors of Mini Mags. Except for the occasional dead primer, everything (except noted) has cycled at 99% which is more than expectable for me when shooting a 22lr semi auto. Only ammo that was problematic was the Aguila standard velocity and the problems were not consistent. I just wont used that ammo in this anymore.

Remember this is a sample size of 1 and your mileage will vary. I'm very happy with this pistol and would buy again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts