Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my "firearms proceed" and can pick up my M&P 10mm 4.6" tomorrow - 13388 thumb safety. I'm pretty excited but for the past month or so I've been looking for a few spare mags and everyone is out of stock.

No big deal - it comes with two. I like to have six per pistol, but whatever.

Alas, Washington has passed a magazine ban identical to Kalifornia. So If I can't find a couple spares before July 1 I'm pretty much screwed. Anyone else in the same boat?

·
Registered
M&P, CSX
80 Posts
Chances are the 10 round mags just have a dimple to limit follower travel. If the extra 4 are just for range use, I'd drill that dimple out and if I had a notion to carry the 10mm for anything else make sure I was using the mags it came with. But that's just me. I think if my state ever passed a capacity limit the first thing I would do is look into moving to a Free State rather than staying in a slave state.

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Class 3 won't allow you to own a muffler, a class 3 BATFE license is for collecting WW 1 and 2 firearms that were Military issued and you can buy and sell them but the paperwork is pretty intense. Had mine for years. Called a Class 3 C&R license. I wouldn't live in Washington State if someone bought me a house there. Too many snowflakes running your life with no input from you.

I'll pass every time.

·
Registered
10,758 Posts
I live in the whacky state of California where 10 round mags are the norm in stores. I just buy more mags. Like bad sex, you get used to it.
What’s bad sex.?

Thewelshm

·
Registered
33,107 Posts
Reactions: jpr

·
Registered
10,758 Posts
Bad sex is wanking Pelosi....lol
just got a snapshot of Pelosi doing that to Mr. Pelosi, that would qualify from a visual perspective. She is a 8 bagger at least.

thewelshm

·
Registered
10,758 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: jpr and Marshal_3

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
30 rounds is NOT enough - zombies run in packs bigger than that! Fortunately I'm only stuck here under the reign of King Inslee for about three more years - then retirement and Tennessee here I (we) come! I guess I could have my dad buy some and save them for me - not send them of course, that would be illegal.

BTW when this idiotic law was proposed there was NO grandfather clause, then ones you already had were OK at the range or at home only (NOT even for concealed carry), and finally the current iteration which I think is like Kalifornistan - if you had them before the law they are OK. Initially a 10+ round tube magazine (Marlin model 60, etc.) was VERBOTEN.

And I think WA can top CA on the "assault weapons" definition - anything that is semi-auto is an assault weapon. Ruger 10-22, Savage 64, Marlin model 60, M1 Garand, Benelli R1 in .338 Winchester Magnum (the choice of gang-bangers). Requires a class, much more waiting, and you're added to the WA list for potential banning.

I hate Washington. Both of them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Fellow Washingtonian here. I have the standard shield 2.0 with 8 round mag. Good enough for my needs. The local gun shops have been selling all sorts of mags by the pallet. Shouldn't be too difficult to find .what you are wanting.
I just looked at your OP and seems they are out of stock. Well, good luck.
You are correct, not a great state to live in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I got my "firearms proceed" and can pick up my M&P 10mm 4.6" tomorrow - 13388 thumb safety. I'm pretty excited but for the past month or so I've been looking for a few spare mags and everyone is out of stock.

No big deal - it comes with two. I like to have six per pistol, but whatever.

Alas, Washington has passed a magazine ban identical to Kalifornia. So If I can't find a couple spares before July 1 I'm pretty much screwed. Anyone else in the same boat?
Guys & Gals. This seems like a good time to bring this up. I am sure some of you have but HOW MANY have sent emails, made phone calls, written letters to the ASS HOLES running this country. I have lost count how many I have sent. Probably on their hit list? Do not wait until they pass legislation to move, get your voice heard before they enact this crap. This idiot jn the White House does not even know his own name let alone run OUR COUNTRY. LET’s get these DEMONCRATS OUT.

·
Registered
42 Posts
These a**s holes are actually running Washington state. They are almost all on the west side of the state and they outnumber the conservative population. I have sent emails, made calls ( all went to voice mail, at the time the capitol was in the plandemic lockdown). Our Governor is a real piece of work, phony and scheming. Our local reps and state senator are fine. But the republicans are and have been a minority party in WA for some time now. The only reason more anti legislation didn't pass this last session was because some conservative reps held up the votes and forced the legislature to prioritize other legislation.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts