Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reaching out to all the revolver officianados. Need a left hand holster for my model 10-5 38 special revolver with 4" barrel. Internet search was shaky at best. Doesn't need to be leather and not for daily conceal carry But for occasional camping and trips to range would like something besides a coat pocket. belt or cross draw is fine. Thanx, Ken

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
I don't know if I have any leftie holsters left, but tomorrow I'll look through my stash. I can't get to them today, but I will look!

·
Registered
26,419 Posts
Decades ago, I bought a Hunter; nothing fancy, but leather with a retention strap;mused it for hunting sidearm for years

Reactions: Oldbrass

·
Registered
121 Posts
I like the old Bucheimer "concealer" holsters foir my 4" Model 10s. Outdated with the exposed trigger but the strap keeps the hammer from going back should you snag it on something. Rides high and tight to the body and very slim. I hiked four miles with it yesterday. I got a few cheap on ebay($17-$30) I often saw LH also. Make sure you get the right size/number.
Brown Red Carmine Revolver Maroon
Brown Textile Amber Orange Tan
30).

·
Registered
11,769 Posts
Oldbrass, turns out my wife had moved away the stack of boxes and a quick search found this nylon job, not sure when or where I came up with it, but it looks new. Definitely for a leftie, however I think it can be configured for right-hand carry as well. If you can use it and want it, send me a PM with your mailing address, no charge for a fellow Forum member! However, the 4" Model 64 in the picture IS NOT included! ;)

·
Registered
26,419 Posts
That's not a LH holster - looks like an Uncle Mike's RH IWB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts