Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an I-frame round butt left hand grip in black hard rubber (Gutta Percha) to replace the damaged one on a recently purchased 32 HE. Some wear OK, since the right one isn't pristine (neither is the gun).

Also looking for a set of diamond magna J-frame square butt grips. They don't have to be pristine, and I'd even consider a set that needs refinished, but I prefer a set with no significant chips, cracks, buggered checkering, or other physical damage. A serial number in the 140xxx to 150xxx range would be ideal.

Please send me a PM if you have what I'm looking for.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump it up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings, this is my first day on this site and haven't figured it all out yet. It seems like I have a bunch of S&W parts, including grips, hammers, triggers, boxes, cleaning kits issued with the guns and more. The I frame grips that I have are black bakelite appearing.
I'd PM you if I knew how.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greetings, this is my first day on this site and haven't figured it all out yet. It seems like I have a bunch of S&W parts, including grips, hammers, triggers, boxes, cleaning kits issued with the guns and more. The I frame grips that I have are black bakelite appearing.
I'd PM you if I knew how.
Hi, I sent you a PM. You should be able to open it and reply to it.
If you want to send a PM to someone, just click on the button labeled with their username in the upper left corner of one of their posts and select "Private Message".

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking...

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The search continues

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To the top again.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just in case anyone doesn't know exactly what I'm looking for, here are a couple of pictures
32LeftGrip.JPG J-diamond.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts